How to take a personal loan from the Kisht App? Loan process and review
Hello friends, today I am going to give you details about how to take loan from Kissht App. If you can easily take loan on EMI sitting at home through Kissht App. Which is completely online paperless process. If you also want to take loan from Kissht App or want to know about them, then read this post carefully, in this post I have covered many topics like What is Kissht App?, How to take loan from Kissht, To take loan Which documents are necessary to have, I have told about many such topics.
Kissht App , also known as Ki , is one of the fastest credit loan company in India. With the help of Kissht App, you can easily take any gadgets, electronic items like laptop, mobile, camera, watch online sitting at home. And their EMI can be paid within the next 2 years. That is, you get two years to fill the EMI loan, within this time you can fill your EMI anytime.
So let’s know about this app before taking a loan, after that we will know the process of taking loan.
What are Kissht App? How to take loan from them?
Kissht is a type of online personal loan giving mobile app. Through this, you can easily take a loan on EMI sitting at home, without any credit card. Here you also get the option to buy goods online. You can buy any electronic gadgets on EMI. Whatever loan you take on EMI from Kissht App is registered by NBFCs and Indian RBI.
In this, you are given loan on minimum documents. And there is no need to give any kind of Sucurity or Guarantor. There are many types of personal loan options in Kissht App, you can choose the loan according to you, what type of loan we want, so let’s know how many types of loans are available in Kissht App .
How many types of loans are available in Kissht App?
You can take loan in three ways in Kissht App. Which you can see below :-
- Quick Personal Loan
- Online Shopping Purchase Loan
- Revolving Line of Credit
Now let’s take a little information about them, how it works and what type of loan should we take which is absolutely right and secure.
What are Quick Personal Loans?
This loan can be taken by those people who work or do their own small business. And if you earn easily Rs 12,000 a month from your job or business, then only you can apply for Quick Personal Loan. Apply for Quick Personal Loan only if you also do one of these two things.
There is very little risk in Quick Personal Loan. In these, the Credit Amount Ranges range from Rs 5000 to Rs 1,00,000. I mean to say that you can take a loan from Rs 5000 to Rs 100000. In these, the tenure (time to deposit money) is of 3 to 15 months. And the interest rate ranges from 16% to 26%. The interest rate of which the company decides according to your loan.
understand with an example
Suppose you are taking a loan of Rs 30,000 then you will have to pay an interest rate of 18% which is according to the per annum. You will have to pay an interest rate of Rs 3005 on taking the tenure time for 12 more months. Which will be your monthly EMI of Rs 2750.Loan Amount : 30,000 ; Interest Rate : 18% Per annum ;Tenure : 12 Months ; Interest Payable : 3005 रुपया ;EMI : 2750 per Month
What are Online Shopping Purchase Loans?
These loans are for those customers who buy any electronic, or any kind of goods online. That too through the Kissht platform and the EMI of those purchased items has to be deposited within 3 to 24 months.
Their interest rate ranges from 14% to 24%. This type of loan is very good because you get online shopping for free. without any cost.
What are Revolving Line of Credit Loans?
In this type of loan, you are given a credit line, which you can use for 2 years, it works exactly like a credit card, in which you have to pay interest ranging from 16% to 28%. In this, you are given a loan limit of up to Rs 30,000.
Amount, Fees & Charges
Now we know that how much loan can we get from Kissht App, what are their charges, on how much interest they can give loan.
With the help of Kissht App, you can easily take a loan from Rs 10,000 to Rs 1 lakh. The repayment time of these loans ranges from three months to 24 months, within this time you have to deposit all the loans with interest. Their interest rate ranges from 16% to 28%.
Kissht App का Features
Kissht App gives very great features to its customers. which are as follows:
- It provides absolutely free service.
- It is very easy to operate this app.
- These require less documentation.
- No credit card required here.
- Loans are available in these very soon.
- You can also shop in it.
Eligibility and Documents to take loan from Kissht App
Eligibility for taking loan:
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- Your monthly income should be Rs 12,000.
Documents for taking loan:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Bank statement of last three months
- E mail ID
- mobile number
Kissht App Se Loan Kaise Le
Now we are going to tell you about taking loan from Kissht App. Follow our given tips carefully.
- If you have not downloaded Kissht App, then first of all go to PlayStore and download Kissht.
- After downloading, open the Kissht App.
- Now choose your language and click OK LET’S GO.
- Now you will get three options to sign up, sign up by clicking on any one.
- Now you have to enable all your permission like Call, SMS, Location.
- Now you will come to their home page. On the right side of the home bottom, the option of Fast Cash is given, click on it.
- You will see Get line of credit upto Rs 30,000, below that click on Let’s Start to take the loan.
- Now you will be asked for PAN card number. Enter your PAN card number.
- Now you have to give your personal information. For example, fill the Aadhar card, three months bank statement, your selfie photo etc. carefully.
- After giving all the information, your loan status will go to the review.
- Your loan will be approved in 12 to 24 hours. and will be deposited in your bank account.
Note – Take any kind of loan according to your wishes, here I have told you how the loan is applied and some important details of them. Which are for education purpose.
Also read –
- Free Me Live IPL Kaise Dekhe in 2022 | How and where to watch IPL 2022 for free?
- What is Paytm Wallet Transit Card? How to activate it, know its benefits, uses and how it works?
- How to take a personal loan from the Kisht App? Loan process and review
- How to open account in Axis Bank? | And what are the eligibility to open an account?
- What are SmartCoin? || How to take SmartCoin Personal Loan?
FAQ (Similar Questions)
Q – What is the customer number of Kissht App?
Ans – The customer number of Kissht App is 02239971977 and email id – email@example.com
Q – Is Kissht App registered with RBI or not?
Ans – Yes, Kissht App is registered with RBI.
Q – Who is the owner of Kissht App?
Ans – Krishnan Viswanathan is the owner of Kissht Loan . Who have 15 years of finance experience.
Q – Are Kissht Safe?
Ans – Yes, installment app is 100% safe and secure.
What are you guys Kissht App today? Received information from details about how to take a personal loan from Kissht App . You can take a quick loan through this app. There is no charge of any kind for taking the loan.
If you got to learn something from this post, then definitely share this post on social media. And do give your opinion in our comment section.