How to open account in Axis Bank? | And what are the eligibility to open an account?
Do you also want to open your Saving Account in Axis Bank through your mobile phone sitting at home, that too absolutely free of cost without any Charges & Fees If yes then today I will tell you how to open an account in Axis Bank in this post? What are the eligibility? , Document Required, Which savings account is good to open in Axis Bank and what are their interest rates ? Like I will give detailed information about all the topics.
You get an online Virtual Debit Card as soon as you open an account with Axis Bank. With which money transfer, recharge or any online shopping can be done easily. Axis Bank is one of the largest banks in India. You get many facilities in these.
Friends, if you really want to open an account in Axis Bank or want to get information about them, then definitely read this post till the end, you will get to learn a lot. Before opening the account, we will go through the details about them, only after that we will proceed with the process of opening the account, so let’s start.
|Axis Bank Account Opening|
Axis Saving Account Details in Hindi
Axis Bank is included in the top list of best savings account in India due to its good services. You can get all the detailed information related to opening an account in Axis Bank given below.
Axis Bank Account Opening Eligibility
Following are the eligibility(s) for opening a savings account in Axis Bank :-
- The person opening the account must be a citizen of India.
- He should be above 18 years of age.
- You should not have more than one account with Axis Bank.
Axis Bank Account Opening Documents
The following are the documents required to open an account with Axis Bank, but note that these documents are only for online account, if you are opening an offline account, then more documents may be demanded from them. ,
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Your Personal Address
Axis Bank का Charges & Fees
If you open a basic account, then you are not asked to charge even a single rupee, but there may or may not be charges for availing their other services. Thus, the charges for all the accounts are same.
- Debit card charges are 0 to 150 rupees. (Virtual Debit Card Free)
- Account service fee 100 to 300 rupees.
- The Closure Charges for all the accounts are Rs.500.
How much interest does Axis Bank pay on Savings Account?
Before opening an account in any bank, it is very important to know the interest rates of that bank. So let’s know how much interest rate is available on Axis Savings Account.
|Bank Amount||Rate of interest|
|less than 50 lakhs||3.5%|
|50 lakh to 100 crore||4%|
|over 100 crores||6%|
Friends, you must be thinking that you are getting such a low interest rate on such a high amount, so let me tell you that this Axis Bank is one of the big banks, in which people doing business have most of their accounts.
This is the reason for getting low interest rate, if you want to get higher interest rate for less money then you can open an online account in Airtel Payment Bank. It gives you 7% interest rate on 1 lakh.
- Free Me Live IPL Kaise Dekhe in 2022 | How and where to watch IPL 2022 for free?
- What is Paytm Wallet Transit Card? How to activate it, know its benefits, uses and how it works?
- How to take a personal loan from the Kisht App? Loan process and review
- How to open account in Axis Bank? | And what are the eligibility to open an account?
- What are SmartCoin? || How to take SmartCoin Personal Loan?
What should be the minimum balance in Axis Bank?
There are many account types in Axis Bank which can have different minimum balance which are as follows –
|Account Type||minimum balance|
|small basic account||Nill|
|pension savings account||Nill|
|Agriculture Savings Account||2,500|
|future star savings account||2,500|
|prime savings account||2,500|
|women savings account||10,000|
|Easy Access Savings Account||10,000|
|Senior Privilege Savings Account||10,000|
You can open any account in this. Further today in this post I will give you step by step information about how to open Basic Savings Account .
How to Open Online Saving Account in Axis Bank?
Axis Bank is the top class bank in the private sector after HDFC and ICICI Bank. If you want a lot of cashback and offers, then you should open an account in Axis Bank. The best thing about these is that you can open Axis Bank online from your mobile phone. That too with full Kyc.
Now I am going to tell you the benefits of opening Axis Bank and its process, so let’s know.
- To open an account with Axis Bank, first you have to go to axisbank.com.
- After that scroll down on Mobile. And open Digital Saving Account.
- Now you will get 5 types of savings accounts. Which are as follows:-
- BURGUNDY Saving Account
- PRIORITY Saving Account
- PRESTIGE Saving Account
- PRIME Saving Account
- EASY ACCESS Saving Account
1. BURGUNDY Saving Account
- In this account, you will get 10% cashback on shopping from Amazon, Flipkart.
- You will get to contact the Dedicated Relationship and Wealth Specialist from the bank manager.
- 24X 7 का Support
- Lots of movie tickets will be offered.
- You will have to deposit the Initial Funding Rs 5,00,000 only after opening the account.
- You can later withdraw it from your ATM or Debit card.
2. PRIORITY Saving Account
- In this, you will be given the option to manage the bank from the mobile app.
- Discounts will be available on loans and bank products.
- 250+ banking services will be available.
- In these Initial Founding 2,00,00 rupees will have to be deposited.
- You can also take it out later.
3. PRESTIGE Saving Account
- In this, you will get 5% cashback on shopping from Amazon and Flipkart.
- 1% cashback on any online spend with Debit Card
- Initial Funding 75,000 रुपया
4. PRIME Saving Account
- 5% cashback on Amazon and Flipkart
- 1% cashback on all online spends
- 250+ Banking Services
- Initial Funding 25,000 रुपया
5. EASY ACCESS Saving Account
- 3% cashback on shopping from Amazon and Flipkart
- 1% cashback on all online spends
- 250+ Banking Cerberis
- Initial Funding 16,000 रुपया
- You can open an account in any of the savings accounts mentioned from 1 to 5.
- According to me it would be good to open number 5 Easy Access Saving Account.
- To open an account in Easy Access Savings Account, tap on Open Now.
- Now you will see Choose Your Saving Account.
- Tab (open) on the Easy Access page just below them.
- Read about them thoroughly or click on Apply Now.
- Now you have to turn on your location. And click on Continue.
- Now verify with OTP by entering your PAN Card, Aadhar Card and Mobile Number.
- After this you have to enter all your personal details.
- After entering personal information, click OK on Check Agent Availability for Verification Via Video Kyc.
- After Kyc the video, your instant account will be opened.
- Your ATM Crad, Passbook will be delivered to your home through your post office.
Friends, in this post, how did you open an online account in Axis Bank? And received all the information about Axis Bank, visit this blog again to get the latest and useful information like this.
If you have any question then definitely ask in comment.
FAQ: How to open account in Axis Bank?
Q: How much money can I open an account in Axis Bank?
Ans: To open an account in Axis Bank, the maximum amount required is Rs.5 lakh and the minimum is Rs.16,000. Which is to deposit the initial funds.
Q: What is Axis Bank’s toll free number?
Ans: The toll free number of Axis Bank is 1860 419 5555 .
Q: When was Axis Bank established?
Ans: Axis Bank was established on 3rd December 1993 in Ahmedabad.